When grandpa Horst walked into the Best Friends adoption center, a cat with only one eye caught his attention. Just like the cat, grandpa Horst can only see through one eye.
“Horst and Mimi bonded at the Best Friends Pet Adoption Center in Salt Lake City just a few weeks ago,” Best Friends Animal Society – Utah wrote. After meeting Mimi, he knew right away that that was the cat for him.
“You can’t see out of your right eye, and I can’t see out of my left, but together we can see the world,” Horst said to his furry companion in his home in Colorado.
“My grandfather and Mimi are truly happy together! I haven’t seen him this happy in years,” said Horst’s granddaughter Heather.
Read more at LoveMeow
i could see that.
i would watch that.
now that’s something that would be worth watching
"Daniel could be Snape"
I’m actually 1100% behind this
THE LITTLE PAW SHOWING THROUGH THE BOWL IM WEAK
OMGGGGG THIS IS TOO ADORABLE
"It just shows you how important it is to represent everyone in our profession." (x)
MEDIA REPRESENTATION IS IMPORTANT
Don’t send nudes
SEND ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAAAN!
you’re such a b**** (bagel)
why is ewan mcgregor saying that in front of a waterfall
My mom got me this shiRT AND I AM LAUGHING SO HARD SHE DOESNT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT SHES DONE SHE DOESNT GET THE IRONY IN THIS I AM A CLOSETED LESBIAN THIS IS COMEDY GOLD I MIGHT COME OUT TO HER OVER THIS FUCKING SHIRT JUST TO EXPLAIN WHY I CANT STOP LAUGHING
UPDATE: When I told her I’m gay she crossed her arms and said in a really pissed off voice “Are you telling me I spent $15 on that shirt for nothing??”
if you dont have me on facebook you are probably not missing out on any posts but the comment section is important too lmao
THE SIMS 4 LET’S PLAY REPLAY & SUMMARY
LIVESTREAM #4 - LIVE MODE
Live mode Let’s Play hosted by Azure Bowie-Hankins and SimGuru Antonio. They had three goals in mind for today’s broadcast: growing the cowplant, Bella giving birth and killing a Sim.
REPLAY AVAILABLE HERE
(There were problems with echoing and feedback during the recording so they disabled the ingame sound and started over. The first few minutes of the broadcast are available HERE.)
- Searching the gallery by hashtag didn’t work — no results found. [7:49] (Update: Which I’m told is user error and not an issue with the Gallery itself. Thanks mspoodle1.)
- Goal Oriented Gameplay: School and work menus were shown with the needed tasks and the ideal emotional states. [26:55]
- A Sim took a bath in his clothes — it wasn’t clear if that was a bug or a feature?
- Sims moods are erratic: A large chunk of time was spent trying to get the Sims into the “right” mood in order to kill them but managing the Sims moods proved to be impossible. They changed too fast even though SimGuruAzure had a good grasp of the game mechanics and knew what she was doing.
- Quest to kill a Sim continues by trying to starve him and then finally by starting a cooking fire. Instead of showing off a death they highlight that smarter, emotional Sims is a lie. They don’t respond to the fire appropriately. No one cares about the dead Sim. There is no sign of smarter, emotional Sims at all. Seeing is believing; watch it for yourselves at [38:00].
- Bella gave birth in the bathroom at the last minute. Again, no signs of smarter, emotional Sims to be seen. [53:40]
- Update #2: Chance cards can no longer be ignored; you’re forced to play them. [32:54]
Source: Twitch TV
I AM THE QUEEN
The only time she’s ever had a problem is when she went to America once and passport control there couldn’t understand the concept.
So Buckingham Palace had to fax over a confirmation that yes she is the Queen